Hey #Florida #PinUp Models! Sign up for Miss PinUpalooza 2013!
Spaces are limited and time is running out! Miss PinUpalooza is our pageant designed to celebrate the retro-style and beauty of pin-up culture. The competition addresses personality, talent, and answers to judges’ questions as criteria to win the crown and takes place at PinUpalooza in Orlando, Florida on September 7, 2013. Here’s the skinny:
1. Must be 21 years or older with a valid ID.
2. Each participant must be a paid attendee of PinUpalooza 2013 (i.e. you must have purchased any level premium ticket to PinUpalooza; free admission attendees can not compete.)
3. Each contestant will be asked to submit one photo that will be displayed on the screen during the contest with their entry (Coming July 2013.) You may submit the photo (7×5 at 300 dpi or better) in advance by emailing it to Contact@PinUpalooza.com with your name and contact info or by bringing the image on a disk or USB thumb drive to PinUpalooza. Please, DO NOT SUBMIT NUDES or anything else that may be considered offensive to an all ages crowd. It is the contestant’s responsibility to ensure no images you submit constitute copyright infringement and that they can be used without issue on the PinUpalooza website and related social networks. Please acknowledge your photographer, MUA, and anyone else that had an important part in the photo, as needed.
4. All participants agree to act in a professional manner. Any participant acting in a lewd manner (simulating sexual acts) will be disqualified. The use of profanity during the question and answer segment may result in disqualification.
5. Nudity as well as pasties are strictly prohibited. Any violations will cause immediate disqualification and expulsion from the event.
6. Winner must be available for at least 45 minutes immediately following the contest for PinUpalooza title winner photos.
7. Your image (as a contestant or title winner) can and will be used in promotional materials in association with PinUpalooza and any future events by Green Mustard Entertainment.
8. Rules and judging criteria are subject to change at the discretion of PinUpalooza management.
9. Contestant may only win the title of Miss PinUpalooza once in their lifetime. (Reincarnations don’t count. FYI.)
10. Participants must fill out a contest registration form online (recommended) or at the event in order to be allowed to enter the Miss PinUpalooza 2013 contest. Slots in the competition are limited and are issued in order of received registration. Click here to register.